- The Promoter
The promoter is: TPTC LTD trading as The Premium Time Company, Company Number 14713432 and whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK
If you wish to contact us for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions listed on the Promoter’s website at https://thepremiumtimecompany.com/ (the “Website”)
- The Promoter may offer different formats to the competitions.
- To be in with a chance of winning, everyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be required to correctly answer a question or solve a problem set by the Promoter (the “Competition Question”).
- How to enter
- The competition will run from and including the opening and closing dates specified on the Website. These dates shall be referred to as the “Opening Date” and “Closing Date” respectively. All times and dates referred to are the times and dates in London, England.
- If it is absolutely necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Opening and Closing Dates. If the Promoter does change the Opening Date and/or the Closing Date of a competition, the new details will be displayed on the Website. The Promoter will not extend the Closing Date simply to sell more entries.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the specified time on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the specified time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified and no refunds will be given.
- The maximum number entries to the competition will be stated on the Website. The number of entries you are able to make may be limited if the maximum number of entries is reached.
- Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they wish until the maximum number of entries have been received.
To enter the competition:
- go to the Website and view the Competition Question, if there is one;
- complete and submit the online entry form; then
- purchase the required number of entries; then
- when you have purchased your entries, submit your answer to the Competition Question.
All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries in languages other than English will automatically be disqualified and no refund will be given.
The Promoter will send confirmation that your entry has been received.
The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
By purchasing entries and submitting a competition entry, you are entering into a contract with the Promoter and are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Choosing a winner
- All Entrants who correctly answer the Competition Question will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen by random draw. The random draw will take place as soon as reasonably possible and, in any event, within 7 days of the Closing Date (“Draw Date“).
- All Entrants will have their names and entry numbers include on a spreadsheet which may be published on the Website and may be visible during the live draw. If you do not wish to have your name included on this spreadsheet you must contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com as soon as reasonably possible after you have completed your entry and in any event, at least 48 hours before the live draw takes place.
- The competition is only open to entrants aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition and claim the prize. If you fail to provide the Promoter with any such proof or other information that they may require within a reasonable time, you may be disqualified from the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer; or
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition. This includes if you are rude or abusive to the Promoter or anyone associated with them.
- No refunds of the entry fee will be given in any event, including;
- if, following your entry into the competition, you subsequently find out that you are not eligible to enter the competition or claim the Prize;
- if, following your entry into the competition the eligibility criteria for entering the competition or claiming the Prize changes and you are no longer eligible; or
- if you are disqualified from the competition by the Promoter for any reason.
- If the Entrant engages in:
- any form of fraud (actual or apparent);
- fraudulent misrepresentation;
- fraudulent concealment;
- hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the Website; or
- amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the website
all of their entries will be declared void, no refunds will be given and they may be prevented from participating in any future competitions.
- The competition is only open to entrants aged 18 years or over, except:
- The prize
- The prize for each competition is described on the Website (the “Prize”). Details of the Prize are, to the best of the Promoter’s knowledge, information and belief, correct as at the Opening Date.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. If any details of the Prize change, the Promoter will endeavour to update the Website as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties about the Prize, its value, its condition or any other information provided on the Website. The Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties that the information provide on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- The Prize may be supplied by a third-party supplier (the “Supplier”). Details of the Supplier (if any) will be provided on the Website.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Draw Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed the Prize within 14 of days of the Draw Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the name and county of major prize winners on the Website.
- If you object to any or all of your name, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the Closing Date. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Claiming the prize
- You must claim the Prize personally. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. Details of how the Prize will be delivered to you (or made available for collection) are published on the Website.
- If your personal details, including contact information, changes at any time you should notify the Promoter as soon as reasonably possible. Notifications should be sent to the Promoter via email to email@example.com. Notifications must include details of the competition you have entered, your old details and your new details. If your details change within 10 days of the Closing Date, the Promoter will use your old details if it needs to try to contact you.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable to pay any compensation if you are unable to or do not take up the prize.
- Winners outside the European Union take sole responsibility for any taxes and import duties that may be applicable.
- Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection and publicity
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- If you do not wish to participate in any publicity, you must notify the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. This will not affect your chances of winning the Prize. If you do not agree to participate in any publicity about the competition we may still provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority. This is a legal requirement that we must comply with to prove that the competition has been properly administered and the Prize awarded.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you may be required to provide further personal information and proof of your identity in order to confirm your eligibility to claim the Prize and transfer ownership of the Prize to you. You consent to the use of your information in this way. You are entitled to request further details about how your personal information is being used. You may also withdraw your consent to your personal information being used in such way but by doing so you may prevent the Prize being transferred to you. In such circumstances, you will be deemed to have withdrawn from the competition and forfeit the Prize. You will not be entitled to any refund of your entry fee. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Please note that under data protection laws you are entitled to request that the Promoter does not contact you and removes your details from its database. If you make such a request you will be withdrawing from the competition as it will not be possible to contact you in the event that you are the winner. You will not be entitled to any refund of any entry fee if you withdraw from the competition. If you do not wish any of your personal details to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes, please email the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available on the Website.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition and any future competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so. There is no minimum number of entries and the Promoter will not hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition due to a lack of entries.
- The competitions on the Website are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that Facebook has no liability and is not responsible for the administration or promotion of the competitions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- You should print a copy of these terms and conditions and keep them for your records.